ECG HOLTER MONITORING
ECG Holter monitoring means registering heartbeat and heart activity as an electrocardiogram (ECG) for 24 hours.
Indications for Holter monitoring are:
- Subjectively sensed irregular heartbeat;
- Identification of the nature and frequency of arrhythmias registered with ECG;
- Arrhythmias in case of history of myocardial infarction;
- Ascertainment of arrhythmia treatment efficiency;
- Cataplexy of indistinct origin;
- Repeated loss of consciousness.
HOLTER MONITORING OF BLOOD PRESSURE
During blood pressure monitoring, the recorder takes your blood pressure during the period of 24 hours. Indications for Holter blood pressure monitoring are:
- Elevated blood pressure values;
- Ascertainment of high blood pressure treatment efficiency.