Estonian Health Insurance Fund services
EHIF visits can be booked through the national digital registry DIGILUGU
Qvalitas Arstikeskus AS Tartu Center has a treatment financing agreement with the Estonian Health Insurance Fund in the following specialties:
- Ophthalmology (ophthalmologist),
- neurology (including pediatric neurology),
We provide services according to the waiting list and in the volume pursuant to the contract with the Estonian Health Insurance Fund. Referral is required for making an appointment to a consultation with a specialist in the field of neurology and pediatric neurology. We offer appointment with extra charge for medical service outside waiting list, without health insurance or without the required referral.
Appointment fee of medical specialist (appointment paid by the health insurance fund) 5.-
Visit fee is not charged from:
- children less than 2 years of age;
- pregnant women;
- patients in need of emergency medical care;
- if insured person is referred to a medical specialist by health care provider working for the same health care provider;
- if insured person is referred by a doctor of the same speciality working for another health care provider.
If you are not satisfied with the health care service provided to you (paid by the health insurance fund), you can register a complaint also at the following addresses: Health Board (tel.69403500, email@example.com); Estonian Health Insurance Fund (tel. 16363, firstname.lastname@example.org)