Qvalitas Medical Centre issues all health certificates that comply with the laws and legislation of Estonia, e.g. health certificate for a driving licence, working, studying or continuing to work. Some health certificates are paid by the employer, some are to be paid by the patient. Before coming to us, please see how payment for health certificates is organised in your organisation. In case of any questions, please contact our reception desks.
The service fee must be paid in case the certificate can not be issued according to the doctors medical decision.
- E-Health certificate is a digital certificate.
- Only digital health certificates are issued as of 01.04.2015.
- Currently, digital health certificate can be applier for ONLY for applying for a driving licence or exchange of the driving licence.
Step I: enter the Patient Portal
To request a health certificate, you have to enter the state Patient portal www.digilugu.ee with your ID-card or mobile-ID.
Step II: start applying for the certificate
Specify the areas of use:
- 1) Group I includes drivers of A, AM, B and BE category and their subcategory motor vehicles, T category tractors and non-road mobile machinery, except B category taxies and A and B category emergency vehicles;
- 2) Group II includes drivers of C, CE, D and DE category and their subcategory motor vehicles, B category taxies and A, B and C category alarm vehicles, also driving instructors of driving licence applicants and motor vehicle drivers.
Step III: fill in the your health declaration
Health declaration is a digital document that contains:
- Information regarding the applicant’s health condition inserted by the applicant
- Information about the applicant’s health available in the Health Information System
- Further information: Filling the Health Declaration (pdf)
Step IV: confirm and sign
Health declaration must be signed digitally
- Further information: How (pdf)
- For digital signing of your health declaration, you need to know PIN2 code of your ID-card or mobile-ID.
- As a result, a pre-filled health certificate, i.e. certificate in application status, is formed and visible to the doctor to whom the applicant goes for the required health check-up and a medical decision.
- Digitally signed health declaration (DSHD) is valid for 30 days.
- DSHD filled on a paper is valid only for one visit to the doctor and the applicant must fill the DSHD again the next time.
- The applicant can edit or change recently inserted data. Only one DSHD, i.e. the last digitally signed DSHD, is valid at a time.
- DSHD can be filled in Estonian, Russian or English language.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT E-HEALTH CERTIFICATE CAN BE FOUND ON THE E-HEALTH WEBSITEwww.e-tervis.ee