Qvalitas Medical Centre now offers video consultations with physiotherapist Sander Jürs.
Physiotherapist Sander Jürs
Sander Jürs graduated from Tartu Health Care College and has been working as a physiotherapist for 10 years. His specialist area concerns issues with the musculoskeletal system.
Target group for physiotherapist’s consultation
A physiotherapist’s consultation is recommended for persons who have sports-related injuries or are experiencing back or shoulder aches as a result of working from their home office. We will try to find the best exercises to provide quick relief.
Video consultations will be brought to you by physiotherapist Sander Jürs via Microsoft Teams. Individual video consultations last up to 30 minutes. Contact our call centre to register an appointment and you will then be sent an invitation.
If you are using a personal computer or a laptop, open the invite by clicking on the link at the end of the letter you received. You can attend through your browser or download the environment on your desktop. If you are using a smart device, you must download the MS Teams mobile app (for iOS or Android) before the consultation.
Reminder for patients
- Please dress comfortably to be able to perform exercises when needed.
- Make sure you have good Internet coverage.
- If you open the call before the physiotherapist, please stay on the line and wait for the consultation to start.
- We recommend that you check your browser settings before the video call to make sure that you have enabled video and sound sharing. This will make the video consultation as efficient as possible, allowing the physiotherapist to demonstrate exercises and observe your movements to correct any mistakes.
- Please approve the calendar invite by accepting the invite.
- Please do not reply to the letter sent to you.
If you have any questions, please contact the call centre of Qvalitas Medical Centre in Tallinn by calling +372 605 1500 or in Tartu by calling +372 731 2260.