Construction work has begun in Ülemiste City! The Ülemiste campus is going to be connected to a district heating and cooling system. All road users are always guaranteed access to each building and directional traffic signs have been added to the streets.
Construction works in April
- 06.04 – 16.04 Sepise street from K car park, will be closed (marked with orange colour on the photo);
- 12.04 – 21.05 Valukoja 1st street section will be closed (marked with yellow color on the photo);
- 19.04 – 21.05 Valukoja 2nd street section will be closed (marked with blue colour on the photo).
- Public transport routes and stops will temporarily change from the 12th of April.
Construction works in May
In May, the following construction works will continue or start:
- 12.04 – 21.05 Valukoja 1st street section
- 24.05 – 11.06 Valukoja 2nd street section
- 20.05 – 14.07 Sepapaja street section
- Small section of Suur-Sõjamäe street from 03.05, but two-way traffic will continue
Changes to bus traffic
Due to construction work, the bus nr. 7, 15, 45, 49 and 65 routes will temporarily change from the 12th of April until the 30th of June.
Check the changes to bus traffic here → http://bit.ly/Bussiliikluse-Muudatused-ÜC
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause!